This recipe for protein pancakes is quick and easy with no added sugar. The pancakes freeze easy and are great toasted and topped with peanut butter.
All you need:
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. whey protein powder, unflavored (watch for added sugars)
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
All you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray and drop 2-3 tablespoons of batter on the skillet.
- Let pancakes cook for 25-30 seconds before slipping. Cook through.
- Serve with nut butter or fruit!
- For freezing: place on single layer baking sheet and put in freezer. Let them freeze and then transfer into a storage container.
This recipe makes approx. 3-4 pancakes (depending on size). I quadrupled the recipe to freeze. These are also great as a post-workout snack!