I’m back! After a 6 month sabbatical- I am back on the grid. I have not stopped thinking about this blog- just trying to get back in our new routine. My husband started a new job, my hours were increased, and we are adjusting to a family of four (5 including our Zoe Zoe). I thought I would start out 2018 with sharing my 2017 New Year’s resolution (which I met!).
Reading has always been a passion of mine. Unfortunately, reading took a backseat after I started having children. I made a point of making reading for fun a priority for 2017 and 2018 for that matter.
Here are the books that made the cut for 2017:
- A Dog’s Purpose- W. Bruce Cameron
- Total Money Makeover- Dave Ramsey
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Screenplay)- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling (reread)
- Smart Money, Smart Kids- Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard- JK Rowling
- Quidditch Through the Ages- JK Rowling
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling
- The Cursed Child- JK Rowling
- Big Little Lies- Liane Moriarty
- The Nightingale- Kristin Hannah
- Windfall- Jennifer E. Smith
- Blue Zones Solutions- Dan Buettner
- The Girl on the Train- Paula Hawkins
- Grey- EL James
- Darker- EL James
Yes- 2017 was the year of Harry Potter! My husband and I were lucky to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter this month…but perhaps that story for another blog.
As for my 2018 resolution- I will be working on my 30 before 30! To be continued….