I pride myself on my simple and generally healthy recipes for my family. Here is another easy go-to recipe that requires little skill in the kitchen. Enjoy!
All you need:
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch chunks (can also use steak- as seen in the pictures!)
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (or ~1-2 cups fresh) pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp. sliced green onions (optional)
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 475F and line a baking sheet with foil (easier clean up)
- Spread the chicken/steak, pineapple chunks, bell peppers and onion evenly on sheet pan.
- Drizzle honey, teriyaki sauce, and garlic over meat, fruit, and veggies. Lightly stir/toss.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until meat is cooked through.
- Serve over brown rice and top with green onions (not required but recommended) and enjoy!