Happy 2019! Let’s start with another easy and healthier recipe for fan-favorite favorite- sesame chicken. This recipe makes about two servings. Enjoy!
All you need
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 1/2 tsp. ground or fresh grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Optional: red pepper flakes for a little more heat!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 bag (16 oz.) stir fry vegetables
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- Optional: scallion
All you do:
- In a small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl. Toss chicken in the sesame sauce.
- In a large pan, cook chicken over medium heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve chicken over stir-fry veggies and brown rice. Top with chopped scallions, if desired.
- Last step: Enjoy!