I hope you enjoyed my healthier-version of spinach-artichoke dip. So what to do with your leftovers? Make spinach-artichoke dip chicken, of course! Enjoy this yummy recipe and make ahead for easy lunches (reheats well!).
All you need:
- Leftover spinach-artichoke dip chicken. Will need about 1 cup.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken, halved
- Optional: jalapeños
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil for easy clean up. Lightly spray tin foil with cooking oil.
- Place the chicken breast on the baking sheet and spoon the leftover spinach-artichoke dip on top of chicken breasts; about 1/4 cup of dip.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F
- Top with jalapeños, if you desire, and enjoy!