Today I was recreating my Spaghetti Squash Pie for lunches the next couple of days and thought it would be a good time to write how I easily bake my spaghetti squash. I noticed that there are a lot of recipes and methods to baking your spaghetti squash. I have found that the easiest way is to….well…just bake it.
All you need:
- 1 spaghetti squash, cut length wise
- Olive oil
- Desired seasonings
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut spaghetti squash length wise (longer strands) and scoop out thee seeds.
- Drizzle olive oil and add any desired seasonings.
- Place spaghetti squash face down on a baking sheet. I personally like to put tin foil down for easy clean up. Bake for about 40-50 minutes until the squash is golden brown and the strands easily pulls off the squash.
- After baking, let cool and take a fork and scrape the pulp of the squash. The squash should easily come off in long strands.
Last step is to ENJOY! Top with marinara, salsa, etc. Check out some of my other spaghetti squash recipes including spaghetti squash pie and fritters!