Here is another recipe that I hesitated to write as it is so incredibly easy. These three ingredient brownies make a yummy, healthier fudge-like brownies in only three steps! Let’s focus on what this recipes provides- a boost of protein and fiber. Don’t worry- they are still sweet!
All you need:
- 1 can no-salt-added black bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 1 box brownie mix
- I know I said three ingredients but feel free to add nuts, dark chocolate chips, or any other desired toppings!
All you do:
- Puree black beans and water until smooth
- Combine black bean mixture with brownie mix
- Bake according to package directions
Yep! That is it. If you are uncertain- this recipe will cost you less than $5. Give it a try! Trust me now, thank me later.