If you have never tried tofu or perhaps the first time trying tofu didn’t go so well, give this recipe a try! This is an easy recipe if you a first timer in preparing tofu and is full of flavor.
All you need:
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- Extra firm tofu, water pressed out, cut into slices
- 1/4 cup of your favorite buffalo sauce (we used Sweet Baby Rays)
- Bag of coleslaw veggies (shredded cabbage and shredded carrots)
- 1/2 cup ranch (we used Bolthouse Farms Greek yogurt ranch dressing)
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1-2 green onion stalks, sliced
- Your favorite tortilla, preferably burrito-sized
All you do:
- In a oiled pan over medium heat, lightly fry each side of tofu. Cover in buffalo sauce. Set aside.
- In a bowl, toss ranch dressing in with coleslaw veggies. Set aside.
- In the middle of a tortilla, place mashed avocado, green onion, tofu, and coleslaw. Wrap tightly.
- Toast wrap if desired (I recommend!) and enjoy!
And yes…. I guess you can use chicken in place of tofu….