Get those kids in the kitchen! This was actually recommended by my daughter to make for her aunt- so we went for it. These turned out fantastic! Funny enough, the only person who did not like them was my daughter. She enjoys making desserts but not eating them!
We did not reinvented to wheel with this recipe. Same as you would make any other cereal bars! You might notice in the pictures that we poured the cereal in the 9×13 pan rather than mixing on the stove top as directed in the recipe. We just did this so that my daughter could participate in making them!
All you need:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1-10 oz. bag of mini marshmallows, divided
- 6 cups Cap’n Crunch cereal
All you do:
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, melt butter.
- At about 3/4 bag of the marshmallows to the sauce ban and continue to stir until the marshmallows have melted.
- Stir in Cap’n Crunch and remaining marshmallows until coated.
- Pour cereal mixture into a 9×13 pan, spread, and press down gently.
- Place pan in the fridge and let sit prior to cutting.
That’s it! Next step is to enjoy.