I had a hard time coming up with a name for this recipe so I am taking recommendations! This a rich meatless option that can be used as a main dish or a side.
All you need:
- 2 small sweet potatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- Handful of spinach
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or butter
- Balsamic glaze
All you do:
- Boil sweet potatoes for 20-30 minutes until softened
- While sweet potatoes boil, saute mushroom and garlic.
- Drain sweet potatoes and in that pan, saute spinach until wilted.
- In a blender add sweet potatoes, spinach, olive oil/butter, and Greek yogurt. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon out mashed potatoes and top with mushrooms. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.