Egg muffins are not new to the breakfast scene. However, this is a nice twist for your weekly meal prep! Enjoy!
All you need:
- Whole grain bread-I just used the ends and ripped into pieces
- 10 eggs
- 1 to 2 handfuls spinach, chopped
- 10 cherry, tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/4 red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup milk
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray muffin tin and place bread crumbles in each tin.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, veggies, cheese, and milk. Mix until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture over bread crumbs.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
That’s it! Final step is to enjoy. Egg bites keeps well in the fridge and make for a quick grab on your way out the door.