A bruschetta-inspired recipe???? Shocking, I know but I can eat anything with balsamic glaze. This is just a nice, quick appetizer that you can whip up for a party, before dinner, etc.
All you need:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4-6 oz. brick or wheel of brie
- Balsamic glaze
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a pan, over medium heat, saute olive oil, garlic, onion, pepper, and cherry tomatoes until softened
- On a baking sheet, place brie on sheet and top with your bruschetta vegetables. Bake for 5-7 minutes until brie is softened.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over brie and enjoy with crackers or bread!