Such an easy recipe that I pondered if it was worth posting. HOWEVER this simple recipe adds such great flavor to dishes; pastas, ramen, eggs, veggie sides, etc.
All you need:
- 2-4 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of sugar
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 450F. On a baking sheet, line with tin foil and lightly oil with cooking spray.
- Spread out tomatoes evenly and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and sugar
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until tomatoes until tomatoes are cooked and not burnt
- Thats it! Throw on your pizza or pasta to add a little sweetness.