Yes- more French toast and more monkey bread! I am proud to say that with the exception of being put in and taken out of the oven, my 5 year old was responsible for this entire recipe!
All you need:
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- powdered sugar
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease pie pan with cooking spray.
- Combine milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Dip each biscuit in milk mixture and place evenly in pie pan.
- Combine butter and brown sugar and pour over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and dough is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!