On a cool fall day, ramen was just what the doctor ordered! I happened to have had some extra oven-roasted tomatoes that added a little sweetness to this dish. Easy to make and perfect for meal prep!
All you need:
- 4 oz. baby bela mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup broth
- 1 package ramen noodles (Yep! The 25 cent kind- throw out the seasoning)
- 4 pieces turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- Handful spinach
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (from the can)
- 2 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- Sriracha sauce
All you do:
- Saute mushrooms and olive oil over medium heat in a stock pot.
- Once the mushrooms are lightly browned, pour in broth and ramen noodles (no seasoning). Bring broth to a boil and cook noodles until softened.
- Turn off heat and stir in bacon, spinach, roasted tomatoes, and coconut milk until spinach has wilted.
- Top with green onions and drizzle with sriracha. Enjoy!