I’ve said it before- I am only a “baker” during the holidays. These 7-Layer Bars are incredibly easy to make and would make for a great “last minute” treat to bring to your next holiday party.
All you need:
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (can use regular milk chocolate too!)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (14 oz. can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place melted butter and olive oil in a 9×13″ pan and coat the bottom and sides with butter.
- Evenly spread graham cracker crumbs over the bottom of the pan. Layer the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour condensed milk over nuts. Sprinkle shredded coconut over condensed milk.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until the edges are a golden brown