Very proud of my little lady- she made this delicious pie for Thanksgiving and virtually made it herself. Simple, tasty, and of course, easy! Enjoy!
All you need:
- 1 premade Oreo cookie crust
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 bar low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups crushed Oreo
- Additional Oreos for garnish
- Optional: whipped cream
All you do:
- In a stand up mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add in vanilla extract and sugar; beat until well combined and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until it peaks
- Stir in whipping cream to cream cheese mixture. Fold in oreo cookies and combine.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into pie crust and smoothe the top. Refrigerate overnight.
- Prior to serving, top with additional Oreo cookies and whipped cream