Chicken strips are not just for kids! Here is a yummy, and of course easy, recipe to make for the entire family. Highly recommend you look at my post on how to make the perfect honey mustard dip. Enjoy!
All you need:
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. extra virigin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. salt-free lemon pepper seasoning (I enjoy Mrs. Dash)
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup whole grain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, olive oil, lemon-pepper, and garlic. Let chicken strips soak in egg mixture while you prepare bread crumbs and perhaps prepare your honey mustard dressing.
- Combine bread crumbs and grated parmesan in a bowl. Toss chicken strips in bread crumb micture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. TIP: Broil for the last 2-3 minutes to give a toasted-taste