These garlic knots are quick and require minimum prep. Also makes for a great pizza crust!
All you need:
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
All you do:
- Preheat oven to to 400F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, garlic, and Italian seasoning; stir in milk and olive oil until a soft dough forms. Note for a dry dough, add in a little milk. For a wet dough, sprinkle in additional flour. Refrigerate dough for about 10 minutes.
- Grab small handfuls of dough and roll into “snakes”. Twist dough to make “ribbons”. Place knots onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes. If you want a golden appearance, you can brush melted butter on top of dough. Enjoy!