As tasty as lasagna and just as easy! Bonus- this recipe is easy on the budget and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Enjoy!
All you need:
- Approx. 12 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 15 oz. low fat ricotta
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 10 oz. bag of spinach, chopped
- 3 cups tomato sauce
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large pot, boil water. Once boiled add lasagna noodles and cook until soft (not soggy). Drain.
- While noodles are cooking, combine ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, Italian seasoning, and spinach in a large bowl.
- On a clean surface, lay out lasagna noodles. Place a couple tablespoons of feeling on each noodle and thinly spread evenly. Roll noodles and place in a prepared baking dish. Repeat until all filling is gone.
- Pour marinara sauce evenly on each rolled noodle. Cover in foil and back for 30 minutes.
That’s it- hope you like this meal as much as our family does!