I have posted the recipe for my no-yeast breadsticks but I wanted to show you another way to utilize that recipe. Try making deep dish pizza! Just grab a pie pan and you’ll create a Chicago-style pizza that you brag about. Enjoy!
All you need:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Desired pizza toppings. We used: 1 can of pizza sauce, spinach, red bell peppers, mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms.
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Stir in milk and olive oil until a soft dough forms. Note for a dry dough you can slowly add in milk. For a wet dough, you can sprinkle in additional flour.
- Refrigerate dough for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, prepare your pizza ingredients.
- Press dough into a prepared pie dish and bake for about 10 minutes. Top with your desired toppings and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
Believe me, you will not have leftovers.