With grilling season upon us, I just had to share a great sauce to put over meat or veggies. Happy grilling!
All you need:
- 1 cup low sodium broth (check out our no-salt-added homemade broth recipe)
- 3/4 cup half-n-half
- 2 Tbsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 1.5 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 handfuls spinach
All you do:
- In a pan over medium high heat, whisk together broth, half-n-half, garlic and flour.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Continue to stir while adding in shredded cheese, Italian seasoning, and paprika.
- Once cheese has melted, continuing stirring and add in the sun dried tomatoes and spinach. Stir until spinach as wilted.
- Pour over your grilled meat or veggies and enjoy!