Looks like the warm weather is here to stay in the Midwest which means it’s time to whip out some grilling recipes! This one is so easy but will make it look like you put it in the effort. We used our favorite sodium-free seasonings but could sub in any of your favorite herb blends. Enjoy!
All you need:
- 1 bag of frozen shrimp, preferably jumbo
- 5 sausages, sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced and cubed
- 1 yellow squash, sliced and cubed
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 5 corn on the cobs, quartered
- your favorite herb blends
- butter or oil
All you do:
- Throw in all ingredients in foil packets along with a pat of butter
- Grill over medium heat for about 15-18 minutes.
**tip: I find keeping the zucchini, yellow squash, and peppers in a their own tin foil packet works well as they do not need as much to cook. Although you can throw them in with the meat for ease.